Hi

I have just installed the postgresql database. But while running the postmaster I am facing the following exception

*** recreate_mmaps_after_fork_failed

DEBUG: statistics collector process (pid 3928) exited with exit code 1
DEBUG: startup process (pid 448) exited with exit code 1
DEBUG: aborting startup due to startup process failure

Can somebody gives any clue what I am missing.These are the paths given by me :

PATH=$PATH:/usr/local/pgsql/bin:/usr/local/bin
PGDATA=/usr/local/pgsql/data
PGLIB=/usr/local/pgsql/lib
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/pgsql/lib:/usr/local/lib
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH PATH PGDATA PGLIB

Thanks in advance

Amitk