Temporarily disable the triggers on that table and then re-enable them
afterwards. The trick is to set pg_class.reltriggers = 0 to disable and
then restore it to the correct number of triggers afterward. Play with
pg_restore or search the recent (last month) archives for more on this.
If you give pg_restore enough information it will disable triggers oduring
the load. You'd want to read that for an example of the correct SQL. Also,
I posted last month two functions to disable/enable all non-system
triggers in on swell foop. Look in the archives for that.

Joshua b. Jore
http://www.greentechnologist.org