Hi!
On Mon, 27 Sep 1999, Bruce Momjian wrote:
Oleg, do you seem them now? If not, can you send them to me.
I saw it long time ago and sent my thankx to the list. It seems you
store messages in your mailbox a little too long :)
Hello!

I didn't saw my latest patches for README.locale in latest (Aug 15)
snapshot, although Bruce reported he got it. I think it best to apply it
for 6.5.2 than to 6.6 ot 7.0...
maillist@candle.pha.pa.us | (610) 853-3000
Oleg.
----