On Tue, 29 Jun 1999, Tom Lane wrote:

5. Install a bug tracking system.
We desperately need a better system than we have, IMHO; the visibility
of bug status is just horrible. But finding the manpower to set up
a better system is a problem :-(

Since some folks have mentioned possible sources of bug-tracking
systems, I'll suggest Mozilla's Bugzilla and related software as
another thing worth looking at, if anyone is feeling motivated to
go look...
Saw that one, but it uses a MySQL backend, and, for some very odd reason,
I'm not willing to install that on my servr :) Anyone want to look at
what it would take to make use of PostgreSQL?

Marc G. Fournier ICQ#7615664 IRC Nick: Scrappy
Systems Administrator @ hub.org
primary: scrappy@hub.org secondary: scrappy@{freebsd|postgresql}.org