Would a PostgreSQL / PHP solution be practical for the Feature/Bug tracking?
(I'm thinking specifically of the mirrors here.)
-DEJ
-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Momjian [SMTP:maillist@candle.pha.pa.us]
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 1999 1:31 PM
To: Fred Wilson Horch
Cc: pgsql-hackers@hub.org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] User requests now that 6.5 is out
Folks,

Not sure if this is the right place to request this, but here are some
things I, as a satisfied user of PostgreSQL, would like to see done (and
I'd be glad to help where I can). All of these are just suggestions
geared to the care and feeding of the PostgreSQL user community.
These are all good ideas. The problem is getting someone to devote the
time to it. We normally focus on announcing features as they are
completed, not tracking features and request counts. They would be of
value, but we have to weigh the value against actual development time.

It would certainly be nice to have all the things you mention, but
considering our time is limited, I think we are properly allocating the
time we have.

maillist@candle.pha.pa.us | (610) 853-3000