Right now, I have a 'port' directory that has aix.h in it, which
gets a link to include/os.h, based on configure. I'm thinking of Making
equivalent Makefile.aix sort of files that Makefile.global just does an
include of *shrug* *grin*

What I'm trying to do is reduce the complexity/size of
Makefile.global, and I think that would accomplish that reasonably
cleanly
This would be about the simplest solution. Anyone wanting to noodle with
the Makefile would do it in the Makefile.{port}.

Could the Makefile.custom concept be melded in with this one too? Might be
able to get a couple of Make.birds with one configure.stone... :)

Darren darrenk@insightdist.com

grouppgsql-hackers @
categoriespostgresql
postedApr 11, '97 at 2:12p
activeApr 11, '97 at 5:42p
websitepostgresql.org...
irc#postgresql

2 users in discussion

Darren King: 2 posts The Hermit Hacker: 2 posts