I'm *trying* to figure out how to get rid of the various sections
themselves, especially the concept of multiple ones for each OS...I've
got an idea I want to work on, will try and have it in place by the end
of this weekend *muhahaha*
Don't recall if it was ghostscript/view or gcc, but I've seen a program
that came with the main Makefile in two halves and then simply cat'd them
like ... "cat Make.start port-template Make.end > Makefile" Could do
something along these lines without the cat in the same way that the
Makefile.custom is included. Have the Makefile.global include a port
specific section generated by the configure scripts from the template that
it determines is best.

What's your idea?

darrenk@insightdist.com

grouppgsql-hackers @
categoriespostgresql
postedApr 10, '97 at 9:46p
activeApr 11, '97 at 11:36a
websitepostgresql.org...
irc#postgresql

2 users in discussion

Darren King: 2 posts The Hermit Hacker: 2 posts