Date: Tue, 25 Mar 97 13:34:40 PST
From: "Marc Briand" <mbriand@mfi.com>
To: darrenk@aixssd
Subject: Can't believe we didn't...

Hi Darren,

Thanks for the tip. We'll put PostgresSQL on our Favorite Links page.

Marc Briand
Managing Editor, CUJ

Subject: CUJ web email
Author: cuj@jekyll.mfi.com (Web Server for Site-> C/C++ Users Journal) at Internet
Date: 3/20/97 1:35 PM

sent the following:
_Name: Darren King
E-mail: darrenk@insightdist.com
Company: Insight Distribution Systems
Mailing: 222 Schilling Circle, Suite 275
Phone: 410-403-2320
Topic: Free SQL Database - POSTGRESQL!!!!
Body: Unbelievable that PostgreSql didn't get a mention in the
column about free database software. Check out the web site
at http://www.postgresql.org to get v6.0 or you can get the latest copy of the
developement code in the 6.1 directory at
ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub. There's also a majordomo at postgresql.org
running many list for postgresql. I could be biased because I'm working on it,
but I don't think a few _thousand_ people around the world could be too wrong.
:)

grouppgsql-hackers @
categoriespostgresql
postedMar 25, '97 at 8:14p