On 18 June 2013 18:45, Josh Berkus wrote:
In truth, I hadn't realised somebody had added this to the CF. It was
meant to be an exploration and demonstration that further work was/is
required rather than a production quality submission. AFAICS it is
still limited to '1 TB' only...
At the beginning of the CF, I do a sweep of patch files emailed to
-hackers and not in the CF. I believe there were three such of yours,
take a look at the CF list. Like I said, better to track them
unnecessarily than to lose them.
Thanks. Please delete the patch marked "Batch API for After Triggers".
All others are submissions by me.

--
  Simon Riggs http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

grouppgsql-hackers @