On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 1:06 PM, Jeff Janes wrote:
On Tuesday, May 21, 2013, Simon Riggs wrote:

I worked up a small patch to support Terabyte setting for memory.
Which is OK, but it only works for 1TB, not for 2TB or above.

I've incorporated my review into a new version, attached.

Added "TB" to the docs, added the macro KB_PER_TB, and made "show" to print
"1TB" rather than "1024GB".
Looks good to me. But I found you forgot to change postgresql.conf.sample,
so I changed it and attached the updated version of the patch.

Barring any objection to this patch and if no one picks up this, I
will commit this.

Fujii Masao

grouppgsql-hackers @
categoriespostgresql