On Tuesday, May 21, 2013, Simon Riggs wrote:

I worked up a small patch to support Terabyte setting for memory.
Which is OK, but it only works for 1TB, not for 2TB or above.
I've incorporated my review into a new version, attached.

Added "TB" to the docs, added the macro KB_PER_TB, and made "show" to print
"1TB" rather than "1024GB".

I tested several of the memory settings to see that it can be set and
retrieved. I haven't tested actual execution as I don't have that kind of
RAM.

I don't see how it could have a performance impact, it passes make check
etc., and I don't think it warrants a new regression test.

I'll set it to ready for committer.

Cheers,

Jeff

grouppgsql-hackers @