On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 11:39 PM, Andres Freund wrote:
The respective macro magic is already in place, its just not used in all
places. The problem is more that we can't easily use it in all places
because e.g. in the one case mentioned here the array isn't in the last
place *in the back branches*.
Are you proposing that we use the FLEXIBLE_ARRAY_MEMBER macro in every
single place where we currently use the one element array pattern? I
count one place where we currently use FLEXIBLE_ARRAY_MEMBER. It'd be
pretty ugly to have that everywhere, in my opinion.

--
Peter Geoghegan

grouppgsql-hackers @
categoriespostgresql