On 27/02/13 12:41, Greg Smith wrote:
On 2/26/13 5:51 PM, Mark Kirkwood wrote:
So looks like something odd you are doing - are you using any unusual
build options?
The unusual part looks to be the build environment or libraries of this
Mac I'm trying to use. The build options are the normal boring set:

CONFIGURE = '--prefix=/Users/gsmith/pgwork/inst/latest'
'--enable-depend' '--enable-thread-safety' '--enable-cassert'
'--enable-debug'
This might be a red herring - but I recall having problems using
--enable-depend on older OSX versions (10.5 I think), so *maybe* worth
seeing if leaving that option off and doing a distclean+rebuild changes
anything.

Cheers

Mark

grouppgsql-hackers @