Excerpts from Tom Lane's message of vie jul 01 18:20:50 -0400 2011:
I also included rel.h in spi.h, because it was previously indirectly
included via execnodes.h and with this patch it would no longer be,
which is a problem because it'd cause external code to fail to compile.
If we think that not including rel.h unnecessarily is a good thing, then
that should surely apply to external code as well. So -1 for that bit.
It's not like we have not removed stuff from spi.h before.
Thanks, committed with that change.

grouppgsql-hackers @
categoriespostgresql
postedJun 29, '11 at 11:20p