I have just released version 4.5 of the buildfarm client.

Notable features and improvements include:

* Suppport for building docs
* Support running optional steps
* Make SCM module totally generic so it can be used for things other
than PostgreSQL core.
* Run isolation checks.
* Avoid giving Storable a regex object to freeze, which modern
versions such as in perl 5.12 choke on.
* Factor out options processing into a separate module.
* new run_branches.pl program that runs all designated branches
* New README and license files.
* Don't quote configure options that contain quotes, allowing
options like --with-libs to point to multiple locations.
* Clean up data and temp install directories as we go. This makes us
much less profligate with disk space.

The release can be downloaded from
<http://pgfoundry.org/frs/?group_id=1000040&release_id=1817>

enjoy.