On Sep 5, 2010, at 3:09 AM, Dean Rasheed wrote:
On 15 August 2010 18:38, Dean Rasheed wrote:
Here is a WIP patch implementing triggers on VIEWs ... <snip>

There are still a number of things left todo:
- extend ALTER VIEW with enable/disable trigger commands
- much more testing
- documentation
Attached is an updated patch with more tests and docs, and a few minor

At least for me, there are some portions of the docs which could use some formatting changes in order to not be confusing grammatically; e.g., this was confusing to me on the first read:

- trigger name. In the case of before triggers, the
+ trigger name. In the case of before and instead of triggers, the

I realize this lack of formatting was inherited from the existing docs, but this would make more sense to me if this (and presumably the other related instances of "before" and "after") were set apart with <literal></> or similar. This is already in use in some places in this patch, so seems like the correct markup.

Regards,

David
--
David Christensen