Thanks, Nicolas.
It works.

--
Pei

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 2:38 PM, Nicolas Barbier
wrote:
2010/8/24 Pei He <hepeimail@gmail.com>:
I want to run two different versions of postgresql-8.2.5 under eclipse.

But, it requires me to change PGDATA and LD_LIBRARY_PATH to switch.

Moreover, to let eclipse know the changes, I need to modify .profile
under my home folder, and log out and log in. (I am using Ubuntu.)

Is there a way that I can debug two versions of postgresql without
closing eclipse?
In the each run configuration, in the "Environment" tab, add those
environment variables, and given them values that correspond to the PG
version that corresponds to that run configuration.

Nicolas

grouppgsql-hackers @
categoriespostgresql
postedAug 24, '10 at 5:13p