On Mon, 2004-04-26 at 18:08, Bruce Momjian wrote:
Simon Riggs wrote:
Well, I guess I was fairly happy too :-) YES!
I'd be more comfortable if I'd found more bugs though, but I'm sure the
kind folk on this list will see that wish of mine comes true!

The code is in a "needs more polishing" state - which is just the right
time for some last discussions before everything sets too solid.
Once we see the patch, we will be able to eyeball all the code paths and
interface to existing code and will be able to spot a lot of stuff, I am
sure.

It might take a few passes over it but you will get all the support and
ideas we have.
Thanks very much.

Code will be there in full tomorrow now (oh it is tomorrow...)

Fixed the bugs that I spoke of earlier though. They all make sense when
you try to tell someone else about them...

Best Regards, Simon

grouppgsql-hackers @
categoriespostgresql
postedApr 26, '04 at 3:38p