HOWEVER, I _do_ have 7.1.1 RPMs built (minus some minor modifications) for
RedHat 7.1. Thomas, would you mind e-mailing me any changes you made to
anything (other than the version diff)? I have another patch from Trond to
apply to the initscript, and more testing would be nice.
No changes were necessary :))
Thomas, which pgtcl problem are you referring to?
The plpgsql one, of course. Got the name wrong...
As to the group write permissions, Thomas...... The perms on the RPMS subdir
now set g+w. Sorry. I'll need to set my umask a little more appropriately.
Great. I'll move things around. btw, I've found that things like "scp"
don't respect a .cshrc umask setting, so you will likely need to check
permissions when you are working in those directories anyway.

- Thomas

grouppgsql-hackers @
categoriespostgresql
postedMay 8, '01 at 7:06a