Hello all,
I am testing a backup and restore of a db in version 7.4.30. During the
restore, after successfully restoring many BLOBS, I get the following error:

pg_restore: restoring large object OID 318907
pg_restore: restoring large object OID 318909
pg_restore: restoring large object OID 318911
pg_restore: [archiver] could not write to large object (result: 4294967295,
expected: 32768)
pg_restore: *** aborted because of error

What does it mean that the archiver "could not write" to the large
object? How can I find out more information about the object in question
(and possibly delete it)?

Thanks,
Chris

grouppgsql-general @
categoriespostgresql
postedJul 17, '11 at 11:44a
activeJul 17, '11 at 3:17p
websitepostgresql.org
irc#postgresql

2 users in discussion

Tom Lane: 1 post Chris McCormick: 1 post