elein

Is anyone working on an analysis of where PostgreSQL
meets, deviates and exceeds the new SQL2003 standard?

If not, I'm going to work on one, but I don't want
to re-invent the wheel. If someone else has done some
of this or wants to do some of this it would be
better to work together.
Sounds great. That would save me looking further into it, so I will be
happy to read drafts and ask more detailed questions based upon what you
find, or be willing to look at specific parts if you want to chunk out
the work. I'm sure you'll get lets of support.

Best regards, Simon Riggs

grouppgsql-advocacy @
categoriespostgresql
postedApr 14, '04 at 7:19p