"Morten Sickel" wrote:
I would guess that it is looking up in the RPM database for gettext, and as
it is not installed from an RPM, it is not registered there. Have you tried
building it from the .tar.gz file? (That kind of problems caused me to quit
using RPMs allthogether, and rather install from source, everything is just
a ./configure && make && make install away...)
I know,
but I like know wich paremeter use with configure.
I don't like do ./configure without any flags specified (
I had a weekend of headache because when I compiled
the GCC 3.0 the multithread option wasn't a default set
and you can imagine .... ).

grouppgsql-admin @
categoriespostgresql
postedFeb 20, '02 at 7:52p