Really whenever you'd like. I'd imagine most speakers would come the
day before and leave the day of in the evening, or the day after I
suppose. At this point I'm not sure if our sponsorship situation will
allow us to get everyone a room for two nights, but at the cheap rate
we're getting that's not out of the realm of possibility by any means.
I suspect Magnus might sample the town for a day or two before since
he's never been. The rooms are only $139 and the hotel is sweet, check
out the pictures (maybe even cheaper if we get a block):

http://embassysuites1.hilton.com/en_US/es/hotel/AUSESES-Embassy-Suites-Austin-Arboretum-Texas/index.do

If you want to come early and hang out with Jim and I, we'd love to
have you!
- --
Jon T Erdman (aka StuckMojo)
PostgreSQL Zealot