I'm copying a couple other prospective speakers here (you two please see
thread history below):

David Wheeler
Merlin Moncure

So, as the Professor would say, good news everybody! We now have two
offical Bronze Sponsors:

Jon Erdman - $500
Jim Nasby - $500

This generous contribution by these two pillars of the postgres
community (*cough*) will allow us to secure our venue today, or at least
get the wheels in motion. As a result, those of you who've said they'll
speak are safe to start planning your trip, as it is now definitely
going to happen! We have the call in to the venue and when we get the
contract signed I'll let you know so we can get plane tickets reserved.

Stay tuned...
- --
Jon T Erdman (aka StuckMojo)
PostgreSQL Zealot