Yeah there were 4 of us there. Just subscribe to the list (which I guess
you already have) and an announcement will go out about when it is. It's
generally the second Wednesday of the month, which would be the 8th, and
has been at 7pm, but I think we'll be moving it to 6:30pm this time.
- --
Jon T Erdman (aka StuckMojo)
PostgreSQL Zealot