Anyone interested should contact Mike directly.

Begin forwarded message:
From: mike@zukolabs.com
Date: October 29, 2009 11:55:15 AM CDT
To: jim@nasby.net
Subject: RE: Database Architect

Jim,

It's been a while since we last spoke so I hope this email finds
you well. I'm looking for a Database Architect with strong
PostgreSQL experience in Austin and wanted to ask if you happen to
know of anyone in your circle that might be looking for a new
opportunity.

My client is a SaaS company and they are about 50 in size and is in
definitely in growth mode. Earlier this year the company closed an
$8 million round of funding (have received around $28M to date), a
portion of which they are using to add talent to their team as they
continue to expand. Since the position is with a growth company
the compensation does include an equity aspect in addition to good
benefits.

Please let me know if I can assist with any questions that come up
on your end. Feel free to pass on my info if you know of anyone
that might be interested in hearing about the role.

Best regards,

Mike Zukauskas
Senior Recruiting Partner
ZukoLabs