From: gabrielle <gorthx@gmail.com>
Date: July 20, 2009 4:33:15 PM CDT
To: Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>
Cc: Selena Deckelmann <selenamarie@gmail.com>, PostgreSQL-
development <pgsql-hackers@postgresql.org>, webb.sprague@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Commitfest Code Sprint with PUGs

(cc'ing Webb Sprague because I believe this was actually his
idea...don't want to take credit for it if so. :) )

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 4:06 PM, Josh Berkuswrote:
Gabrielle of PDXPUG volunteered that PUG to hold a "code sprint" in
coordination with a commitfest sometime soon. For that event, the
PDXPUG
members would take on a dozen or so patches, compile and review
them and
submit the results.
You also mentioned having someone In the Know (tm) available on IRC in
case we have problems - I would like that if it's possible.
Obviously PDXPUG won't be ready for July 15th. But could we plan
this for
the Sept. 15th CF?
I poked around the wiki but am unclear on the timeline - would we have
to be finished by Sept 15 or start on Sept 15?
Also, do any other PUGs want to do this?
I'll add whatever we learn to the wiki in the interest of
encouraging others.

gabrielle