Grokbase Groups Pig user March 2013
hey all,

I am trying to get the following command work in Pig but getting the ERROR grunt.Grunt: ERROR 2083: Error while trying to get next result in POStream.

My script work fine and I am able to print the databag fine but after that i need to parse out the columns to my requirement where it fails. Ive tested the AWK statement and it work fine.

databag = foreach data generate id, FLATTEN(py.bag_of_tuples(data))
;databag2 = STREAM databag THROUGH `awk -F'- ' '{print $1,$2,$3,substr($4,1,1),substr($4,2,1),$5}'`

;Can you help? Thanks.

(Sorry about previous mail no idea why it looked the way it did)

groupuser @
categoriespig, hadoop
postedMar 7, '13 at 3:56a
activeMar 7, '13 at 4:26a