Grokbase Groups Pig user January 2013
I have a loader that does exactly that. Let me see about dropping into
Elephant-Bird.

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 8:15 AM, Alan Gates wrote:

I agree this would be useful for debugging, but I'd go about it a
different way. Rather than add new syntax as you propose, it seems we
could easily create an inline loader, so your script would look something
like:

A = load '{(Hello), (World)}' using InlineLoader();
dump A;

Alan.