Grokbase Groups Pig user January 2013
Hello again,

Have anyone ever used this tableInserter?
if it is not possible to insert new tuple in already existing table, so
regarding your expereince do you think it will be possible to merge two
Zebra tables (files) for example part-0 and part-1 together? if yes how can
I do that?

Thanks for any ideas and suggestions,

Regards,

Baraa