(Apologies for resending but corrected script below)

This is the error I got:

ERROR org.apache.pig.tools.grunt.Grunt - ERROR 1045: Could not infer the matching function for org.apache.pig.builtin.SUM as multiple or none of them fit. Please use an explicit cast.

Updated code:

a = LOAD 'Report' AS (
dt:chararray,
Server:chararray,
Type:chararray,
Ops:chararray,
UserID:chararray,
U_cnt:int,
U_tm:int,
U_min_tm:int,
U_max_tm:int,
U_avg_tm:float
);

--Remove Test Servers
remtest = filter a by not Server matches 'Test%';

-- Filter to required columns
reqd = foreach remtest generate $1,$2,$3,$4,$5,$6;

--Groupby
G2 = group reqd by (Server,Type,Ops);

--Sum the User Counts and Times
G3 = foreach G2 generate group,SUM(U_tm)as time,SUM(U_cnt)as count;

store G3 into 'Servertest';