Grokbase Groups Pig user June 2012
Hello,

I'm wondering why I cannot precise the output file name

for example:

C = store user_results into 'tables/user.txt';

this command create a *folder *with the name *user.txt* and inside it I
find some file part-m-0000 who stores the needed results.

My question is; can I determine the name of my output *file* and so that I
can store multiple files in the same directory (folder) , like

C = store user_results into 'tables/user.txt';
D = store client_results into 'tables/clients.txt';

Sorry if I'm asking a stupid question but I really need your help to
understand why is that not working with me

thanks

Baraa

groupuser @
categoriespig, hadoop
postedJun 14, '12 at 4:47p
activeJun 14, '12 at 5:38p
websitepig.apache.org

2 users in discussion

Baraa Mohamad: 3 posts Norbert Burger: 2 posts