Grokbase Groups Pig user June 2012
Hello,
I'm trying to make a load function by extending the Loadfunc class.
In fact I'm working with a particular datatype where I have all the
data(textual) and multimedia (image) and metadata(text) stored in one file.
the file extention is .dcm

that means in each file there are: texts and image(s) ..

I want to load these files using Pig to be able to access them
(interogations & analysis) later on

I think there are no builtin load function that I can use so I have ti
create one,
In fact, I have two problems in doing that:
first: what is the inputformate that I have to put in the
getInputFormat() fuction

second: if I can extract the all the textual data, can I call textLoader
inside my CustomLoadFunc() or you think that is not a good idea,

Sorry for this long email (I'm a little bit confused) and thanks for any
suggestions/ helps /ideas

Best Regards
Baraa

groupuser @