Grokbase Groups Pig user January 2012

I found this one: http://romainr.github.com/PigEditor/

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 7:47 PM, Alan Gates wrote:

afaik PigPen doesn't work with recent versions of Pig. It has languished
waiting for someone to take ownership and update it.

Alan.
On Jan 18, 2012, at 1:58 AM, Russell Jurney wrote:

To answer my own question: no, pigpen does not work with the current
Eclipse:

Eclipse IDE for Java Developers

Version: Indigo Service Release 1

Build id: 20110916-0149

Anyone have instructions on how to make it work? I need to illustrate some
dataflows, and I'd hate to do it by hand :)

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 12:49 AM, Russell Jurney