Grokbase Groups Pig user March 2011
hehehe you are right Dmitriy Ryaboy this is an essential part of my PhD
thesis and I'm still searching :)
Good Luck

Baraa
On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 3:11 AM, Dmitriy Ryaboy wrote:

That sounds like a Master's Thesis in itself :)

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 7:06 PM, Charles Gonçalves wrote:

Hi Guys,

Thank you, once I'm using pig in my msc I just want to be aware of
possible
'competidors' if someone argue about why I choose pig and not X.

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 11:04 PM, Baraa Mohamad <