Grokbase Groups Pig user October 2010
I look into the return data bag as an option. The problem is the Loader
interface require me to return a Tuple object.

public Tuple getNext() throws IOException {

but the DataBag interface is not a derive class of Tuple so this means I
will need to change the internal code for pig for my loader to return a bag
of tuples. Right?

John