Grokbase Groups Pig user October 2010
Alan means return a tuple of a single bag of many tuples (don't try to
make pig work with a loader that returns a bag instead of a tuple..
you'll be up to your neck in the visitor pattern in no time if you
start heading that direction).

Alternative is to change what constitutes a record your loader gets --
use a different inputformat/recordReader to produce the records as
needed, instead of feeding you lines.

-D