Grokbase Groups Pig user October 2010
The easiest way to do this might be to have your loader return a
single tuple that contains bag, with all of the tuples you want to
return in that bag. Then your next statement can be a foreach with a
flatten to turn each of those into its own record.

A = load 'foo' as (b:bag{});
B = foreach A generate flatten(b);

This way you do not have to modify Pig's internal code to make your
use case work.

Alan.