Grokbase Groups Pig user July 2010
Well this thread kind of got me thinking that it might be possible to do it.

http://www.mail-archive.com/pig-user@hadoop.apache.org/msg01815.html

Thanks for the info.

V.
On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 4:34 PM, Alan Gates wrote:

At this point HBaseStorage is only a load function and not a store
function. If you're interested in taking it on, we'd love to have someone
extend it to be a store function as well.

Alan.