Grokbase Groups Pig user January 2010
Thanks Alan.
On Jan 15, 2010, at 9:45 PM, Alan Gates wrote:

That's correct. See Ying's comments near the bottom on how to make the patches there work together.

Alan.
On Jan 15, 2010, at 6:30 PM, Matei Zaharia wrote:

Hi,

I'm interested in running the PigMix benchmark described at http://wiki.apache.org/pig/PigMix to test some scheduling work in Hadoop. However, I can't find any code for it in Pig 0.5.0 or trunk. Am I correct that I need to apply the patch at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-200 in order to generate the data, and then run the queries on the wiki page as scripts?

Thanks,

Matei

groupuser @
categoriespig, hadoop
postedJan 16, '10 at 2:31a
activeJan 16, '10 at 7:48p
websitepig.apache.org

2 users in discussion

Matei Zaharia: 2 posts Alan Gates: 1 post