Grokbase Groups Pig user July 2009
Another thing to confirm: Did you have cygwin, as mentioned in the Yahoo
tutorial?

2009/7/2 mayank yadav <bareyoungguy@gmail.com>
Hi George,

I tried using europa, but its still not working. I am sending you the log
file, see if you get something.
Also in the advanced setting I could not locate hadoop.job.ugi,which is
mentioned in the yahoo tutorial.
Please suggest what should be the next step to solve this problem.

Regards,
Mayank