Grokbase Groups Pig user June 2009
I am in L.A., is there any event on cloud computing here?
Thanks,
George

2009/6/23 Bradford Stephens <bradfordstephens@gmail.com>
Thanks! We're looking forward to seeing you.

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 6:33 PM, zhangjiayinwrote:
hi l'm coming :-) , glad to join this list.
Bradford Stephens wrote:
Greetings,

I've gotten a few replies on this, but I'd really like to know who
else is coming. Just send me a quick note :)

Cheers,
Bradford

On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 5:40 PM, Bradford