Grokbase Groups Pig user May 2009
Now I can run id.hadoop(from the official tutorial
http://hadoop.apache.org/pig/docs/r0.2.0/quickstart.html) as an embedded
Java program, and I can get the result from HDFS. But one line of the
console message before the "Success! " reads:
WARN mapReduceLayer.MapReduceLauncher: Jobs not found in the JobClient.
Please try to use Local, Hadoop Distributed or Hadoop MiniCluster modes
instead of Hadoop LocalExecution

What does it mean or does it matter? Am my program running in map-reduce
mode at all? Thanks for any idea!

George