Grokbase Groups Pig user June 2009
Hi Shubham,
It seems that no matter what pig script it is, no example generated. There
is a message popping up from time to time:

*An error has occurred when activating this view
java.lang.NullPointerException *

Looks like something is missing. But the hadoop "elephant" button works just
fine. Thank you.

George