Grokbase Groups Pig user May 2009
Hi Ankur,
Everything runs in the command line, the error only happens when I use
Eclipse. My Eclipse version is 4.3.2. When I run the embedded java
program, it gave me the error
"INFO executionengine.HExecutionEngine: Connecting to hadoop file system
at: file:///INFO jvm.JvmMetrics: Initializing JVM Metrics with
processName=JobTracker, sessionId="

The environment variables are set, is it something to do with where the data
files are put? Thank you.

George