Grokbase Groups Pig user May 2009
Thank you, Chris, I am writing correlated/ uncorrelated subqueries. I will
see how they run.
George

2009/5/28 Chris Olston <olston@yahoo-inc.com>
Can you be more specific?

If it's an uncorrelated subquery then obviously you can use temp
files/tables. If it's correlated but can be rewritten into a join or
something then you can use Pig's join command. If it cannot be
rewritten/flattened then I'm not sure off the top of my head. It'd be good
to see an example of an SQL query with an unflattenable correlated subquery
that you want to run in Pig Latin, and I can take a crack at it :)

-Chris