From: Iman Elghandour
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 2:21 PM
To: pig-user@hadoop.apache.org; Avram Aelony
Subject: RE: pigpen installation?

Hi Avram,
These are the steps that I have followed (this works only with eclipse Ganymede):
1- I first downloaded https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12400858/PigPen.tgz and untarred it, say to c:\PigPen
2- In Help>Software Updates and Add-ons, select the "Available Software" tab
3-select to "Add Site" and then "local", a browser will appear to choose the location of PigPen directory.

After many trials, I realized that it conflicts with other plug-ins. for example when i installed javacc, the icons of the pig disappeared,. So if the above did not work, you might want to try to check other plugins that you have installed.

by the way, I did the above on a linux machine.
Iman