From: Iman Elghandour
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 7:28 AM
To: pig-user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: pigpen installation?

Hi Avram,
I followed the steps described by Shubham in this thread http://www.mail-archive.com/pig-user@hadoop.apache.org/msg00264.html and it worked for me.

Iman

From: Avram Aelony <AvramAelony@eharmony.com>
Subject: pigpen installation?
To: "pig-user@hadoop.apache.org" <pig-user@hadoop.apache.org>

What is the best way to install the PigPen Eclipse plugin ?

I have found the following jira
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-366;jsessionid=8DA2C99251763B79998C0E813D071F92?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
) but haven't determined how to "direct the eclipse software update to
use that for installing PigPen" as stated in the jira.

Putting the org.apache.pig.pigpen_0.0.4.jar file into my eclipse/plugins
directory doesn't do anything noticeable. Eclipse seems to ignore it despite
using the -clean flag. I am using Eclipse 3.4.1.

Any suggestions?

Thank-you,
Avram

groupuser @