Grokbase Groups Pig dev March 2013
Just +1'd it.
I think after this one we are good to go?

On Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 9:09 PM, Daniel Dai wrote:

Can I include PIG-3132?

Thanks,
Daniel
On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 5:57 PM, Julien Le Dem wrote:
+1 for a new release

Julien
On Mar 15, 2013, at 17:08, Dmitriy Ryaboy wrote:

I think all the critical patches we discussed as required for 0.11.1
have
gone in -- is there anything else people want to finish up, or can we
roll
this? Current change log:

Release 0.11.1 (unreleased)

INCOMPATIBLE CHANGES

IMPROVEMENTS

PIG-2988: start deploying pigunit maven artifact part of Pig release
process (njw45 via rohini)

PIG-3148: OutOfMemory exception while spilling stale DefaultDataBag.
Extra
option to gc() before spilling large bag. (knoguchi via rohini)

PIG-3216: Groovy UDFs documentation has minor typos (herberts via
rohini)
PIG-3202: CUBE operator not documented in user docs (prasanth_j via
billgraham)

OPTIMIZATIONS

BUG FIXES

PIG-3194: Changes to ObjectSerializer.java break compatibility with
Hadoop
0.20.2 (prkommireddi via dvryaboy)

PIG-3241: ConcurrentModificationException in POPartialAgg (dvryaboy)

PIG-3144: Erroneous map entry alias resolution leading to "Duplicate
schema
alias" errors (jcoveney via cheolsoo)

PIG-3212: Race Conditions in POSort and (Internal)SortedBag during
Proactive Spill (kadeng via dvryaboy)

PIG-3206: HBaseStorage does not work with Oozie pig action and secure
HBase
(rohini)

groupdev @
categoriespig, hadoop