Thanks much!

I've posted it there now...

Last year I received the first license, but didn't really have a way to
distribute it. I pinged a few people but didn't get much response and
lost track of getting it out to everyone. Glad we found a protected
place to put it now (and the others).

One thing, they asked if we could list them as a supporter... below is
their email.

---
A short question / request/ If you feel that IntelliJ IDEA has helped
you a great deal, we’d be grateful if you could consider a possibility
to mention JetBrains’ support for PHP Team by placing IntelliJ IDEA logo
at the project web-site or mentioning JetBrains support in any other
appropriate way. Please, follow the link if you wish to see the
available logos:

http://www.jetbrains.com/company/press/logos.html
---

Not sure if we can put that up somewhere, but that'd be cool. I'm a
raving fan of their PhpStorm and IDEA editors.

-Clint